Russell Chun’s crash course in Flash was packed. Chun is an educational media developer and the author of the Flash Visual Quick Pro Guides and the official Flash Classroom-in-a-Book guide.
Click here for his website.
Here are some of the examples Chun showed the class of Flash on the web:
Picturing the Inauguration: The Readers’ Album (nytimes.com)
Inside 9/11 (nationalgeographic.com)
On Being (washingtonpost.com)
And here are some of the links Chun shared to help students to get started.
Examples highlighting specific features:
- Using motion tweening to simulate pans and zooms
- Using buttons to navigate the timeline for a step-by-step infographic
- Using Flash to display complex data
- Using Flash for unique interfaces
- Combining interactivity and video
Get ready to start making your own.